If you love to buy from Ikea, this article on Where to buy Ikea Gift Cards might be useful for you. You would see places that sell Ikea gift cards online and offline too. You can gift someone an Ikea gift card as a present.
Ikea is one of the best places to shop for home furnitures and basically everything that can make your home look beautiful. It is the reason their gift cards are usually very valuable and also in high demand.
Ikea has store locations in over 27 states in the USA alone. It is headquartered in Netherlands and was founded by a Swedish businessman known as Ingvar Kamprad.
Where Can I buy Ikea Gift Cards?
Ikea physical gift cards are available in all of their store locations. You can find both the digital and physical Ikea gift card on their website (Ikea Cashstar). You can find gift cards ranging from $5 up to $1000.
Due to limited location of Ikea stores, you may not be able to find one close to you so you can always purchase the gift cards online on Ikea website. But this article, would show you other places to get Ikea gift cards near you.
Where to Buy Ikea Gift Cards
Searching for Ikea gift cards? Check out these places;
1. Nearby Ikea Stores
You can get the physical Ikea gift cards at your local Ikea store at the checkout points/registers. There’s a variety of them which you can get for any denomination ranging from five dollar to a thousand dollars.
2. Online on Ikea CashStar Website
Because Ikea local stores isn’t everywhere, not everyone can buy the physical cards. California has the largest number of Ikea store locations standing at 8 which amount to 15% of Ikea location in the United States. Those living in California, will find it easier to purchase Ikea Gift Cards physically.
Due to this factor, buying Ikea gift cards online might just be your best alternative. You can purchase it online on Ikea CashStar Website https://ikea-usa.cashstar.com/
If you want to buy the physical gift cards online, you will have to exercise patience for at least a day or two and also take note that shipping fees are included.
The shipping cost for Ikea Physical gift cards are as follows:
- USPS First Class: Free
- UPS 2 to 4 Business Days: $11.21
- UPS Next Day: $21.12
If you don’t want to pay for shipping cost, then you can go for the Ikea digital gift cards instead. They are usually delivered to you by email instantly.
When you purchase Ikea gift card online, you can select the design you want, the denomination and also what quantity you want.
You can enter a custom denomination amount of gift card you want in the space provided on Ikea CashStar website.
Ikea allows even $1 custom gift card and payment can be made via Discover Card, MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
Where You Can Buy Ikea eGift Card
Digital gift cards are great to send somebody a gift card quick. The most ideal choice for those don’t have a store close by and need to keep away from the deferrals and delivery expenses related with purchasing an actual present card on the web.
The most effective way to purchase an IKEA email gift card is, as I referenced previously, to visit the IKEA CashStar site. Like I said before, you can purchase both physical and computerized cards there.
This is the way you can purchase an IKEA eGift card:
- Visit the CashStar site.
- Enter your name and the name of the beneficiary.
- Select “Send a Digital Card.”
- Pick the gift card plan you need.
- Select the category you need. You can pick the gift card sum you need. You’ll get a determination of sections to browse. Sections start at $25 and go up in $5 increases, up to $1000. Or on the other hand, you can enter a custom sum, which can be somewhere in the range of $1 to $1,000. You can likewise enter the quantity of gift cards you need in the amount area.
- You can add a customized message for the beneficiary, yet this is discretionary.
- Then, you simply have to enter the email address for the beneficiary and select the date you need the gift card to be conveyed. The gift card can be conveyed quickly to the beneficiary.
- Pay for the gift card. You can pay utilizing American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.
To get IKEA gift card at a rebate, you should consider buying them on gift card resale websites. Here and there you can get an incredible discount on them. Some could be 2% off, however in some instances you can purchase an IKEA gift card at 10% to 20% off the first cost.
You can purchase limited IKEA present cards on Raise. You can get online IKEA gift vouchers and in-store just IKEA gift vouchers.